Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Today: June 14th, 2011

Today I am.

Hoping: S continues to sleep in today. I'd like to spend some time working on projects that aren't very toddler friendly. And I'd like this mostly quiet, mostly relaxed morning to continue just a little longer.
 
Remembering: to replace the flashlight that used to reside on my nightstand. It has gone missing and it would have been nice to have last night during the power outage that both kids awoke for. At 2am. Thankfully there was also one in the bathroom which was just a couple bumps and fumbles away.

Feeling: tired, but less lazy than yesterday.

Smelling: shampoo. I love it when I have time to shower before S. gets up.

Hearing: T. blow raspberries and make sweet baby sighs. His "talking" is getting more and more speech-like these days. Also birds singing. Summer may be here...maybe.

Seeing: the reddish golden glow of sunshine sneaking in the kitchen window.

Tasting: cake for breakfast. Or after breakfast technically. I did have cereal first.

Making: bread. Or at the very least flour so I can make bread tomorrow. Ready for some real bread after a week or so of store bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment